Wednesday, August 12, 2009

grrrrrrrrrr...

what i don't love is the spacing and uploading on blogger. consider this my apology for the terrible layout of my previous post. i couldn't be bothered to fool with it anymore, which is shocking. (i'm really meticulous and i will not be able to look at it ever again as it will drive me absolutely crazy!) everytime i uploaded a picture, it threw off the spacing of everything else. maybe there's a secret trick i don't know about. please do tell if you know it. thanks.

oh and i didn't tag anyone because i'm pretty sure all of my blogger friends have already completed the list.

1 comment:

  1. I usually go ahead and upload my pictures first, and type above/below the pictures accordingly. Ok, so you are now getting tagged by me to list your 6 biggest peeves. You are the initiator, so you can tag whomever you please. I guess it wouldn't be me really tagging you, more requesting that you do so, since I have done no such post. So. That made no sense. It is after bath time, and my brain is not able to function past that time in my day. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete